|147-39 76th Ave
|New York NY
|New York City NY
Take it from the experts: the best way to clean a carpet is to avoid getting it dirty in the first place. Any good doctor will tell you that prevention is more effective than treatment. We want your carpets to be as clean as possible, so preventing spills and stains should always be your first priority.
Using a chemical cleaning treatment can be an effective way to attend to stains in between professional treatments. It’s important to spot test every agent you use, however, because carpets respond in different ways to each chemical solution. Apply a small amount in a corner of the room or under a piece of furniture.
You can treat the same area more than once if the first treatment wasn’t effective. If this second treatment doesn’t work, the stain likely will require professional attention. The machines that pros use are more powerful and the cleaning products more powerful than those available to consumers.
At Cleaner Steamer, we don’t clean carpets, rugs & upholstery – we transform them. Our trained technicians revitalize your carpets, bringing them back to that clean, fresh appearance and feel they had the day they were installed.
Steam Cleaning. Hot steam and a cleaning solution are sprayed on the carpet, killing dust mites and fungi. This process is especially helpful if your family has been experiencing allergies or asthma.
Popular Ads Overall
- Your Perfect Essay (4550 views)
- Website Design And Development Services (2650 views)
- Oahu Interior Painting (2293 views)
- Web Hosting and Domain Name Services (1970 views)
- Boise Merchant Services (1810 views)
- Arabic calligraphy Provider (1725 views)
- Social Media Marketing Consultants of Queens (1702 views)
- Ample Moving NJ (1018 views)
- The Law Offices of Kyle R. Puro (812 views)
- NYCTutoring.com (796 views)