Terms and Conditions – Updated September 03 – 2019
**NOTE** This website is for use in Canada and the United States ONLY. Outside of North America is not permitted to placing any listings on this website. In accordance to the General Data Protection Regulation, we ask any business or persons not to list anything on this website if you are not physically located in Canada or the United States.
Businessdirectory.cc and all its sub domains ( locations ) are considered one entity. Owned and operated by 360 Web Firm located in Cornwall, Ontario Canada. Business DIrectory Network, Businessdirectory.cc and 360 Web Firm are ONE Entity for the purpose of these terms and conditions.
By using this website for Canadians and Americans, and when registering your account, you agree to the following:
This website will send you an email to verify your not a BOT or any type of SPAM. You agree to accept this email. You might also receive updates regarding your listing and other communication from Businessdirectory.cc. By taking any action on this website, you agree to receive these emails or communications from us regarding your listing.
If you do not wish to receive any updates or communication from us, please remove your listing(s) and all communication will stop.
Added to our Mailing List
Your email will be added to our mailing list or be subscribed to our mailing list. We might send out important information regarding your listing, updates, special promotions, news, events, any changes to your listing or our directory and other content related to business. At any time, you receive an email that has come from our mailing list such as a newsletter or any related email, you may un-subscribe anytime at the end of the email.
Your personal data on this website will NOT be shared with anyone outside of Businessdirectory.cc personnel which is owned and operated by Business Directory Network
By creating your listing here, you agree that it is in compliance with our guidelines listed below.
We reserve the right to modify, delete, upgrade & downgrade any business listing in violation of our guidelines order to prevent abuse and keep the content appropriate for our general audience. This includes people of all ages, races, religions, and nationalities. Therefore, all ads that are in violation of our guidelines are subject to being removed immediately and without prior notice. We also might add an image to your listing if one is NOT added to make for a much cleaner ad and also more content from your website. We would go to your website and print screen the logo if applicable and add it to your listing. We might also go to your website and get more information for your listing if we feel you do not provide enough content for your listing.
Deletion of OLD user accounts – Inactive accounts, and spam accounts – Mistaken deletion of active accounts – user accounts
From time to time we need to clean up inactive users. This is a long and tiresome job and there might be times that active users will get deleted. We apologize for this, but with all the spam registrations, we need to make sure our directory is working correctly. We ask you to register again, and send us an email with your listings and we will assign your listing to your NEW account.
By posting a listing on our site, you agree to the following statement:
I agree that I will be solely responsible for the content of any Business ads or business directory listing that I post on this website. I will not hold the owner of this website responsible for any losses or damages to myself or to others that may result directly or indirectly from any ads that I post here.
By posting an ad on our site, you further agree to the following guidelines and terms:
- No foul or otherwise inappropriate language will be tolerated. Ads in violation of this rule are subject to being removed immediately and without warning. If it was a paid ad, no refund will be issues.
- No racist, hateful, or otherwise offensive comments will be tolerated.
- No ad promoting activities that are illegal under the current laws of this province Ontario and country Canada.
- Any listing that appears to be merely a test posting, a joke, or otherwise insincere or non-serious is subject to removal.
- Any ad that appears to be of adult content as there is no adult or anything related to adult content allowed on this website in general. This website if for all people and all ages and will be kept safe for our younger visitors and audience. Your ip address will be tracked and if we come across any illegal or otherwise dangerous material, we will report you to the authorities.
- We reserve the ultimate discretion as to which listing, if any, are in violation of these guidelines.
- We also might send you out emails from time to time to discuss your listing and or sales and promotions we might have. When you sign up to our directory, you will be placed on our mailing list and can request your email to be removed at any time.
- We also reserve the right to delete/modify/replace/upgrade/downgrade and ad or listing of any sort on our website. If money is paid, there will be no refund at any sort.
- We reserve the right to Modify your listing, images, and content. We might do this to get more keywords for your listing to have a better chance to be found in the search engines.
- Barter Services – If you use these services, we are NOT responsible for people when they meet to exchange items or services. You agree to assume the Risk 100% for any bartering that happens as a result of using our websites and services.
- From time to time we need to clean up inactive users. This is a long and tiresome job and there might be times that active users will get deleted. We apologize for this, but with all the spam registrations, we need to make sure our directory is working correctly. We ask you to register again, and send us an email with your listings and we will assign your listing to your NEW account.
- You will add an image to your listing. Listings without images might NOT get approved. We might even go to your website and print screen your logo to add to the site. You are responsible for any image you add to any of our websites for licence or for any other legal issue that may arise as a result of using that image on our website.
- We MIGHT also add your listing to our Social Media – Tumblr, Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter accounts to help you gain even more exposure.
- If you post a business listing and it does not show an adequate description of your business, we might go to your website link you added and take information off of your website to better describe your business in more details.
Images for your listing and on your website
- ANY listing or Ad you post on any of our websites which has an image, MUST be licenced to you or you must hold a licence for this image unless you own the image yourself. ANY copyrighted image that you post from the internet or from any source without permission or any licence, you are held responsible for this image, not US at businessdirectory.cc or Business Directory Network. You must hold the image license agreement unless the image is from your own website or you have taken this image yourself. We are NOT responsible for any image you add to any website on our businessdirectory.cc sites.
- You agree that we can obtain an image from your website or from a licence FREE source to add to your listing to make it look better. Listings with an image look much better and are more professional and we want you to get as much leads from your listing as you can.
You also agree to the following terms:
- Input of false or misleading information when signing up, signing in, and listing your business. Or by simple viewing our website.
- Infringe any third-party right or copyright.
- Distribute or contain spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent.
You agree not to hold Businessdirectory.cc responsible for anything that may involve you and any visitor and the items and/or services you are inquiring or may have purchased, or you listed. You also agree not to hold us liable for lost items, shipping cost, damaged items; items not up to what they are supposed to be according to the description. For any contact information or private information shared between you and any potential customers or visitors to this website.
You agree not to hold Businessdirectory.cc and all related sites responsible for any listing you add or view that may use medical items or services and that may do you harm in any physical or mental way. We try our best to remove such listings, but in any case, we do not, its your responsibility to do your research and investigation into these products and/or services. We are NOT responsible for any action or result that may or may not happen as a result of viewing any medical or related listing on our business directory network and all its sites.
FINAL NOTE ON LIABILITY – If you list or View any listings on any of our sites, you are using our sites at your own risk and at NO risk for liability to businessdirectory.cc and all its network of sites (locations). The use of any of our services it at your own risk. If you do not agree with this, please do NOT use our websites what so ever.
Businessdirectory.cc is not involved, or has any responsibility in:
The quality, safety, or legality of what’s offered from you or other businesses. We also cannot guarantee continuous or secure access to our services. Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted we expressly disclaim all warranties, representations and conditions, express or implied, including those of quality, merchantability, merchantable quality, durability, fitness for a particular purpose and those arising by statute. We are not liable for any loss, whether of money , goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of Businessdirectory.cc, even if you advise us or we could reasonably foresee the possibility of any such damage occurring.
First note that our website is for Canadian and United States business owners and for people ONLY located within Canada and the United States.
We collect your information you add to your listing when you create a business ad. Our ADS are for a few years, so we keep your data for this time period. Once your AD has expired, then the AD and your data will be removed from our server. In the case where you renew your AD, then we would keep this until your AD has expired once again or until you/we remove your listing beforehand.
We do not share your data with anyone outside of our business. Our business listing website ( Businessdirectory.cc ) is owned and operated by Business Directory Network which is located in Cornwall Ontario Canada.
In General – More Terms You Must Agree With
As a visitor of Businessdirectory.cc – Free Business listings or for any other service related to our business or for any product or service, we are not responsible for any security issues that happens as a result of placing a listing with Businessdirectory.cc. You will not come back on Businessdirectory.cc for anything related to our products and services, or for any security or privacy related issue. You agree that we will do our best to provide to you the best level of service. You also agree that you are responsible for all your products and services and also your privacy and Businessdirectory.cc is not.
By Using Our Website And Our Services Businessdirectory.cc – You agree also to the following:
- You will not HOLD Businessdirectory.cc responsible or have Businessdirectory.cc involved in any personal or business related issue related to directly or indirectly to our website. We are not involved in any dispute not will you try to involve us what so ever.
- We are not responsible for any Spam, Scams, or otherwise related virus’s or any emails you may get as a result of using our website and services.
- We are simply not responsible for anything that may happen as a result of using our Business websites and all its services.
By Using Our Website And Our Services Businessdirectory.cc – You agree also to the following regarding your listing that could be indexed by Google:
If your listing is added to our website, this listing will most likely be added to Google and their database. if you wish to remove your listing, please note that it will take time to be removed from Google if it has been indexed. Google crawls our website and indexes listings. This is done automatically to allow for a search engine friendly website and for your business to be found in Google when people search for relevant keywords or phrases. If you wish it to be removed from Google, the first thing you need to do is remove from our directory, then it will be removed from Google in time. There is nothing we can do to speed up this time.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions of Use
360 Web Firm may at any time, and at its sole discretion, modify these Terms and Conditions of Use, with or without notice. Such modifications will be effective immediately upon posting. You agree to review these Terms and Condition of Use periodically and your continued use of our services following such modifications will indicate your acceptance of these modified Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to our terms and conditions, please do not use our services anymore.
Remove Your Listings – Request Ad/Listing Removed From Our Site:
Contact Us – THEN Simply fill out the form on that page to remove your listing you added or was added on your behalf OR email us the information and we will take care of it. We will remove it within 24 hours. Please note that it should be removed within Google search engine within several days. However, this is out of our hands. We will make the request to Google to remove the listing URL. Normally this happens relatively quick.
Thank you for your understanding.
Who we are
360 Web Firm is an affordable website provider and hosting provider that builds websites for customers and provides hosting to them. We operate within Canada and the United States. We are based in Cornwall Ontario Canada. We also have a business directory – businessdirectory.cc and all the info below is subject to all relations with 360 Web Firm.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When you use our contact forms to contact us, we will save your email address and name and phone number for 1 week. This gives us time to answer your request. If we proceed with contacting you or performing work for you, then we keep your name, email and phone if you are a current customer of ours or in correspondence with us. If you are no longer a customer of ours, then we will remove your name, contact email and phone number from our contact/mailing list.
When you become a customer or you add your business listing to our directory, 360 Web Firm will add you to our mailing list. While you are a current customer of ours, we will send out notifications to your email regarding your services you have with us. This could be for website design, hosting or any other notification regarding your website or service. We will also send out a monthly or yearly bill to you if you are on a maintenance and/or hosting plan with us. While you are a customer of ours, we need to be able to contact you and get in touch with you.
Who we share your data with
We do not share your data with anyone outside of our business. Our business name is 360 Web Firm and we are in Cornwall Ontario Canada. Our Contact details are: firstname.lastname@example.org and phone is 613-330-3778.