Profit Matters Bookkeeping
Profit Matters is a Plano based (suburb of Dallas Fort Worth) based accounting bookkeeping service provider that ensures your financial statements are accurate every single month, so you have the tools necessary to make better business decisions. We assign a single point of contact to your small business. Our team enters your transactions every month, records month end adjustments, reconciles all accounts, and provides you the reports you need. If you need more than that, we offer two plans that will give you a part-time accountant or CFO who can help you navigate the financial challenges of your business. We service Construction HOAs Sharing Economy Uber Real Estate Agent Investor Multi-Family Manufacturing Medical Dental Professional Services Software IT Managed Services SaaS Non-Profit Church Restaurant businesses. We work with QuickBooks Online, Restaurant 365, Xero, Sage Intacct, FreshBooks, AppFolio, Buildium, RealPage, Yardi, ViewPoint, Foundations, Sage Timberline, Primavera, Netsuite, Dynamics and SAP.
Our service industries are as below:
- Construction & Custom Home Builders
- Homeowners Association (HOA)
- Sharing Economy
- Real Estate
- Manufacturing Companies
- Medical and Dental
- Professional Services
- SaaS Software
- Non Profit Organizations
- Restaurant Owners
At Profit Matters, we focus on accurate bookkeeping hence we assign a dedicated account manager to your company that you will work with exclusively. That account manager has an entire team of people working for them to accomplish all of your goals and meet your expectations. We achieve accuracy by constantly investing in process improvements, training and technology tools using robotic process automation, machine learning, and artificial intelligence (AI) . The top benefits of working with us:
– A dedicated Account Manager for your company at no extra cost
– No exchange of emails instead will be using a communication tool to provide full transparency
– You will receive monthly reports by the 10th business day of each month
– Get consultation on reports, budgets, etc. on per hour basis. Hence making it cost-effective
– We have three affordable bookkeeping plans
– You can add al la carte services to your monthly subscription too, so you can opt for Customized plans as per your requirements.
– Upgrade, downgrade, or cancel any time.
Share This Business Listing
|Street||5830 Granite Pkwy, Suite #100-360|