Exterior and interior painting done right:
Straight-forward, detailed interior and exterior painting quotes
We provide straight-forward detailed paint quotes where you can easily add or remove work items so you know exactly what you are paying for.
Clear Communication & Crew Management
Each painting project is assigned a dedicated project manager to keep teams efficient and communication seamless.
We stand behind our work. Each exterior painting project is backed by a 2, 5 or 7 year all-inclusive warranty so you can have peace of mind for years to come.
Here’s our story:
After working for one of the largest painting companies in the country, a few of us started doing side work on the weekends. A year later, we had enough referral work to start a business and Homestar Painting was born.
When you work with us, expect a detailed and thorough estimate, high quality products, a well-managed crew and clear communication throughout the project.
Here are a few things that set us apart:
1. We’re efficient – We use modern technology to streamline work processes, provide professional house painting estimates and continuously improve your experience.
2. We’re customer-centric – We believe our customer are our partners and we take care of you home as if it were our own.
3. We’re sticklers for quality – We want your paint job to last – so we use high quality products, follow proven processes and don’t cut corners.
4. We’re charitable – We help out in the local community to give back
1. Estimate: we write out a detailed estimate for your review.
2. Schedule a Date: upon approval – we will schedule a time to start work.
3. Doing the Job: prep -> mask -> paint -> cleanup
4. Follow Up Survey: We want to know how we did and what we could do better so we will send you a survey after the job for your feedback.
All-Inclusive House Painting Warranty Info
Our house painting warranty covers more than most companies.
Here are some things our warranty covers that other companies do not:
Cost of materials
Cost of labor
Horizontal Surfaces (where snow builds up)
Where the siding meets the roofline
Bottom 3 Siding Boards of the House (where sprinklers may hit?)
Fading Caulking cracks (when houses shift, crack will appear. We warranty this.)
Give us a call, you’ll be glad you did 🙂
Share This Business Listing
|Street||1415 Park Ave W|
7AM - 7PM : Monday-Friday
7AM - 5PM : Saturday
Closed on Sunday